• APC PowerChute Business Edition

#10329   IgorA100
 24 фев 2021, 01:00
В 9.2 типа можно настроить уведомления через электронную почту с поддержкой TLS/SSL (в патчноуте версии 9.2 значится следующее: "New SMTP Port option in PowerChute Email Settings screen. A new option has been added to the PowerChute user interface to specify the SMTP port from which mail is sent.")
А в реальности:
Bill yesterday (in response to Andrey) Andrey, SMTP port settings are available in the 9.2 Agent web interface. The settings are not available in the Server. My recommendation for SMTP port settings is to configure using the Agent and leave e-mail settings blank in the Server. Andrey yesterday (in response to Bill) Strange.. But interface of Agent that i have installed from here ССЫЛКА looks different and installation program says its 9.0.3. How do i install Web Agent v9.2 if installation program is installing 9.0.3 version of it? Bill 15 hours ago (in response to Andrey) Andrey, PowerChute version 9.2 is not compatible with SC Smart-UPS. PowerChute version 9.0.3 is the latest version for use with a SC Smart-UPS. If you want to run PowerChute 9.2 you need to upgrade the UPS to a SMC, SMT, or SMX model Smart-UPS. We have Kbase FA249593 that discusses SMTP port option with PowerChute version 9.2

https://www.apc.ru/support/forum.html?idq=11395

APC PowerChute Business Edition v9.2 for Windows
Прямая ссылка
хотя реально скаченное по этой ссылке ставится как 9.0.3.604

PowerChute Business Edition 10.0.1 (64-bit)
Администрирование ИБП
Видео по настройке
Видео по установке